Friday 30 June 2017

Grimmm


"You can be a King or a street sweeper,
but everybody dances with the grim reaper."

Oh gosh, June is almost over! And half summer is almost gone! My, my how time flies. I had the best time in hometown for Eid and I love enjoying my time with family members and all. Anyways, back to the dark tales~

Highlight of outfit is the new bento nails by [CerberusXing], available for SLink bento and Maitreya hands and I think it's a perfect addition for you dollz witchy garb. The face tattoo is by The White Crow, available in a few versions, each more bloody of your choice. Also to add to your dark accessories is the new line of pentacle chokers by ~*Souzou.Eien~*! More credits below and see you dollz in the next post~

Body Pixels
Hair @ Dichotomy - Reina Hair RARE
Skin @ CURELESS[+] -Endorphine/SAND/Bare
Eyes @ {Dead Apples} - Sinistre/Bloodlust
Face Tattoo @ The White Crow - Doomed/Bloody
Nails @ [CerberusXing] - Cerberus' Diseased Claws

Styling
Hat @ Remarkable Oblivion - Spellbinder/Hecate
Choker @ ~*Souzou.Eien~* - Nature Pentacle Choker



No comments:

Post a Comment