Monday 17 April 2017

Red Unicorn


"It's strange. How hollow I feel. Like there might be echoes inside of me.
Like I'm one of those chocolate rabbits they used to sell around Easter,
the ones that were nothing more than a sweet shell encapsulating a world of nothing.
I'm like that.
I encapsulate a world of nothing."
- Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me

Hello dollz! Real life had me swamped again but soon I will be able to spend regular time for SL. I wanted to make a quick post for this look I made like long ago, yeahh. I will try more posts with more upcoming items this month, look forward to it, dollz~

Highlight of the outfit is RARE black dress and scarf from {Kiss} gacha made by .::Cubic Cherry::. for current round of The Season Story. There are many more colours to be won from this gacha with full black and pink as RARE. The huge fluffy scarf is from Red Queen's Realm gacha by CURELESS[+] with many, many more stuff to be won from the machine. I wish you dollz best of luck to play it. The rest of the credits down below and I'll see you dollz in the next post~

Body Pixels
Hair @ Beusy - June Hair (Solids) *group gift
Head + Skin @ SOMEMORE - SaeBom Mesh Head 03
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Cutie Coven Lens/GOLD/DARK
Horn @ .::Cubic Cherry::. @ {So Magical!} Darkness horn RARE
Tattoo @ CURELESS[+] - Curiouser&Curiouser/FRESH *past FLF

Styling
Shawl @ CURELESS[+] - Red Queen's Realm/Cheshire's Shawl/RED 
Neck @ .::Cubic Cherry::. -{Kiss} scarf BLACK RARE [The Seasons Story, ends April 30th] *new
Dress @ .::Cubic Cherry::. -{Kiss} dress BLACK RARE [The Seasons Story, ends April 30th] *new
Harness @ ALTAIR* - babydoll harness/black/S
Back @ Violent Seduction - Maria Wings *group gift
Shoes @ fri.day - Kendall Platform (Pewter) + Socks

Pose
{Imeka} - Ayumi 3


No comments:

Post a Comment