Monday 12 May 2014

Mother's Day Picnic!


Hi all! Happy late Mother's Day wish! I'm a little bit late since I was quite busy handling lots of stuff this week alone. With exams coming just right around the corner and the want to do blogpost. Yeah..... So anyways, Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, expecting mothers as well to my SL mom and RL mom. I adore both of these awesome women in my life and I hope to be by their side, making them proud along the way.


I hope you guys enjoyed my post so far and do expect some World Goth Fair teaser posts soon enough! *squeals*


Styling [Right]
Hair @ *Milk* - Dandelion [Fit 4 a Princess]
Skin @ My UglyDorothy - Special 1L skin
Eyes @ {S0NG} - Murky Sky Eyes
Necklace @ DD - Snowfall Necklace
Dress @ :Moon Amore: - Primavera Dress [Fit 4 a Princess]
Nails @ Bella Elephante - Blossom nails [Fit 4 a Princess]
Shoe @ Baby Monkey - Ultimate Damara White [FabFree gifts]

Mom's Styling
Coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment