Tuesday 1 April 2014

Into You


I'm trying

Ever so trying

Not to fall

Into you

Hulloz my dollz~ Happy April! I hope you guys are ok with this first day of April, knowing some of you would be executing a prank or unfortunately fallen in a prank. April have a lot of events going on, namely Fit for a Princess, Cutie Moon Fair, Home Show and a bunch more fun events coming around. A lot of thing are coming around and I'm just twisting my way in between all! That said, hope you guys have a nice April!

Until the next post, my dollz


Styling
Hair @ Little Bones - Black Magic [Special group gift]
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[k]ins - Rock Attitude special
Eyes @ Nocturnal Couture- Infected Blue
Makeup @ Corvus - Damned Eyeshadow
Lip paint @ .aii. - Gyaru Lip Tatoo
Headbow @ The Horror! - EyeBow
Choker @ Pekka - Spiked Collar [Group gift]
Dress @ The Horror! - Lola Plaid Dress
Socks @ The Horror! - Legs Socks
Shoes @ Sn@tch - Destiny Pumps


Poses
1st pic @ +desire+ model poses
2nd pic @ Uncertain Smile - Apple set

No comments:

Post a Comment