Wednesday 19 March 2014

Skin Fair - VCO & Elephante Poses


This time I present another skin that is available at Skin Fair 2014. A new-to-me brand called YCO sells some cute asian looking skin. I was told that the designer is from Korea, if my informations are correct.
I'm wearing Jenny skin, there 2 girl skin and a male skin sold at her shop. Be sure to check it out!

"Critters Eye-shadow Animal"

Also, Elephante Poses' creator tried her hands on makeups. She made some fun eye-shadows that you can certainly experiment with your outfits!

"Criters Eye-shadow Bug"
 For more infos on the map and tp just check out the website below. Have fun, dollz!


Styling
Hair @ ~Tableau Vivant~ - Constantine (Hair Fair 2013 gift)
Ear @ MANDALA - Steking Ears Ver4
Eyes @ {Dead Apple} - Sinistre Angre Horror Edition 
Eyeliner @ adored - vampy liner
Eyelashes @ Clemmm - Dark Chic Circus Lashes [Skin Fair gift]
Necklace @ Modern Elegance - MESH free necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment