Wednesday 5 February 2014

Black


Another of Miss Berry's meme! This time it's The Black & White Portrait Challenge. Me who is a love-anything-black person, I tried to do it as fast as I could. The challenge was so simple and yet I struggle so much during the process.

Meme Instructions: Share a black & white portrait (headshot) of your Second Life avatar. You can post a raw shot or process the image as much as you like. Don’t forget to leave a link to your image in the comments and also share it in the Blog Memes flickr group.

The styling I'm wearing is based on one my most favorite MV, Black by G-Dragon that I embedded the video below. I tried to bring out the air of elegance with a touch of rebelness just like in the clip. I've been sorting the outfit since last year and now I have the absolute perfect reason to finally display it in it's imperfectness.

Here is the original version of the picture.


Honestly, I felt like the Black and White version is so cool and it reminds me so much of an old movie that I can't remember the name now. But anyways, I'm so glad to try out the new tutorial that I got from Xanthe's meme. The picture looks better than the usual desaturation I did before. Thank you, Xanthe! <3

Also, I intentionally picked Wednesday to post since I'm kinda been a follower of 'Wear black on Wednesday'. If you're one of the fan of Adaams Family, you'll understand. \o/ Anyways until the next post my dollz~ <33


Styling
Hair @ Little Bones - Mermaid Hotel Ink Pot
Skin @ Essences - Emma [in-store gift]
Eyes @ KMADD - Free sampler eyes
Face Piercing @ [ni.ju] - Dismantel piercing + Zombie Suicide - Dimple piercing
Ear @ [MANDALA] - Steking ear ver4
Necklace @ Pure Poison - Beatrix Necklace [subcribo gift]
Jacket @ [Dandelion Wine] - Biker Jacket (comes with 8 texture HUD)
Skirt @ Allure - Peace on Earth hunt gift
Hat @ ::C'est la vie!:: - pretty big fedora [group gift]
Gloves @ AdamEve - Opera Gloves
Nails @ A:S:S - Black on Black
Shoe @ Demotix - Mesh peeptoe Heel

Singer pose w/ mic @ Model Pose 


2 comments:

  1. Although I love all the images, the black and white one really does have a great mood and feel to it. Wonderful post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The original version of the pic kinda looks dull when put side by side now. Glad I join in this meme~ <3

      Delete