Wednesday 12 June 2013

Happy Belated Nurse Day

Hello people!

Today not actually Nurse Day, it was a month ago, on 12th May. I missed that day because of my exam preparation and stuffs. Right. Well, Nurse Day is quite special for me, mainly since my RL mother is a nurse too. Last year I celebrated with her clinic's staffs and all. I was kinda sad that not much people appreciates or knew about this day.

"Checking out the wards,"
"Tiring day,"

Styling
Hair @ Truth Haylie - expresso
Skin @ Panda Punx Myri August GG
Make up @ Sn@cth Underworld MakeUp - Blood Lips + Just eyes
Outfit, Bonnet @ [Provocation] Nurse Costume - rigged mesh
Thank you for reading this post! Have a nice day~ 

1 comment:

  1. Above Information Was Simply Awesome!! Kindly add an article about Best Nursing Centre In Coimbatore That Would be Great...

    ReplyDelete