Monday 22 April 2013

Silent Dark Days

Hello again~
Recently I was pretty busy in RL with my college fest and some personal stuff which left me very little time during weekends. (The only time for me to get online in SL) But I managed to join my dear friend's rez day party. Coincidentally, she also held a small competition where the best goth outfit would win Lindens. I didn't miss my chance and took out my best goth dresses!! xD

All the outfits here are from L&B Free Designs, when you arrive, you can click on tele board  which will direct you to a full shop of freebies!! They have recently added a few freebies too from the last time I shopped there. They also have various clothing and accessories for bikers and dark fashionistas!
Enjoy~ ;3


Styling
Dress, Socks, Handsock @ Gothic Lolita 
Spiky Shoes @ Limitless
Hair accessory @ *Mon Cheri* Tiny Giftbox ( previously blogged)
Skin @ My UglyDorothy ( previously blogged)



Styling
Outfit, Socks, Handsock @ Gothic 
Hair @ A&A Misa Hair Jetblack (previously free)
Shoes @ BlackBurns Gothic Strap Short Boots 


The wining outfit!!

Styling
Outfit, socks @ Gothic Memoire
Shoes @ BlackBurns Steampunk Gothic Lolita Boots
Hair accessory @ *Mon Cheri* Tiny GiftBox (previously blogged)
Earrings, Choker @ L&B Accessory (available at the freebie shop)
Skin @ Tuty's Lucine Gothic Skin (I'm wearing 'One Black Rose')
Hair (I got the hair from a friend and didn't have any links to store)
Nails @  [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] (group gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment